The OpenMP Forums are now closed to new posts. Please visit Stack Overflow if you are in need of help: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/openmp
If so then you may like to consider presenting at the 2nd UK OpenMP Users Conference which takes place on June 4-5 at EPCC in Edinburgh. The event provides two days of talks and tutorials aimed at furthering the collaboration and knowledge sharing among the UK community of high-performance computing specialist using OpenMP.
The deadline for submitting an abstract is fast approaching - March 17, 2019. If you are interested in presenting but would like a little more time to prepare the short abstract required please contact me at: email@example.com to discuss the options.
Please visit: https://ukopenmpusers.co.uk/ for more details on the conference and to submit an abstract.
Thanks to our sponsors for helping making the event possible, including: OpenMP ARB, Intel, ARM, NAG, University of Bristol, EPCC and SCW.
Best regards to all
If you haven't already registered please review the program summary below and follow the link for more details and to register.
* When: June 4-5, 2019
* Where: Edinburgh (David Hume Tower, George Square)
* Web: https://ukopenmpusers.co.uk/
- RSE and Student Discounts of 40% - See website for details.
- MaRIONet Member Discounts of 40% - See website for details.
Conference Program Overview
* Programming Your GPU with OpenMP: A Hands-On Introduction
* Advanced OpenMP: Performance and 5.0 Features
* A Hands-On-Introduction to OpenMP
* HERO Towards OpenMP 5.0
* Accelerating the UM and NEMO
* Lessons from Coarse Grained OpenMP Parallelisation and Code Optimisations to Accelerate Quantum Computational Chemistry FORTRAN90 Code “FFLUX”
* Using Cray Tools to Tune OpenMP
* Shared Memory Parallelisation of a Radial Solver
* OpenMP Parallelisation of Quantum Computing Simulators
* Useful, Easy to Use OpenMP Features You May Have Missed
* OpenMP Panel Session
The Conference is supported by:
OpenMP ARB, INTEL, ARM, EPCC, NAG, SCW and MARIONET